7.31.2007

behind the 8-ball...

Ever have the feeling that you can't catch up? The feeling that no matter what you do the endless items on your To Do List never seem to get scratched off?

That's my life, right now. I'd update you, but after my computer was hit by lightning I had internet access issues. I bought a new computer (a super-sexy MacBook Pro, but more that later), but was still thwarted by a lack of access due to my modem also being electrocuted. I (hopefully) will have time to pick up a new modem today.

I was also out of town at a family reunion this weekend (details to come...), which meant that I could not keep up with my normal life; things like doing laundry and cleaning my apartment. Add to that the piles of miscellaneous computer detritus from my disassembled PC and my apartment looks like a bomb went off.

And I won't even get started on what I need to do for work (in the next 30 hours) or for school (in the next 4 days).

Suffice it to say that you may not be hearing to much from me in the next few days, but I'll be back with a vengeance once I get my ducks in a row... and shoot them.

No comments: