7.11.2007

I just broke two of my fashion rules...

1. I bought a black t-shirt.

I almost never wear black t-shirts or white t-shirts. I'm a semi-slob, so the white t-shirts are a bad idea since I'm more then likely to stain it in the first wear.

2. It is an LRG t-shirt

LRG gear has proliferated and infiltrated many of the places I find myself on a regular basis. Usually their clothes are way too expensive for me, but I made an exception (read: I got a deal) for this one.

Here is the design:

The LRG Live @ the Fillmore T-Shirt in Black
Product page @ Karmaloop can be reached by clicking the design

Not that bad, right?

If you sign up for Karmaloop's newsletter you get $10 off your first order, which is the only thing that made this shirt affordable.

You know, I never thought that I would care at all about clothes and fashion...

No comments: