7.20.2007

Best music video ever!

Remember when the Thriller video first came out? I do. I also remember that it was always the number one video of MTV's video countdowns. (Remember when MTV used to play videos? I do.)

This amatuer version blows the original away. Sure, it doesn't have special effects or makeup, but it makes up for those shortcomings by the sheer size of the production. Oh, did I mention that it was performed by the inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Phillipines.

I'm a big fan of the dude in drag playing the female role. These guys must have had some serious practice to do this so synchronized

Is this what really happens in thirdworld prisons? Song and dance numbers? Sure sounds better then what was portrayed in Brokedown Palace and Midnight Express.

No comments: