7.05.2007

recovery...

I guess that partying one's ass off is more difficult as one ages.

Those of you who hold an advantage (or disadvantage, depending on how you glance at the hourglass of time) on me in years may be laughing at me knowingly. Especially those of you that saw me this weekend. It was a celebration, so I got down without abandon. What can I say, I'm a hedonist.

And I sure paid for it over the last couple days.

But I'm feeling better and will post a review of the two D.U.M.B. shows I saw this weekend over the weekend. Right now, I'm getting ready for a big change: I'm about to start grad school, and that is going to begin occupying a large amount of my time. But this blog has been a nice little release for me, and it seems like I'm gonna need a therapeutic outpouring of meh on a pretty regular basis.

Wish me luck in my new endeavor.

1 comment:

Mad Percolator said...

May you enjoy your time back in the academic world!
You should try to party at my place as much as I partied at yr place during grad school - which was a fair amount - and probby get better grades, too!